Pre-cooked rice, Bulgur (pre-cooked durum wheat), Pre-cooked barley, Pre-cooked wheat berries, Pre-cooked red rice, Pre-cooked oats, white quinoa.
- In cooking pot, Mix 1 cup of dry product with 2 cups of vegetable or chicken bouillon stock (preferably) or water.
- Add 1 clove of garlic quartered, 4 tablespoons of chopped onion, 4 parsley sprigs, 1 ½ tablespoons of butter.
- Bring to a rapid boil.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 10 min turn the heat off and let it stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Drain any excess liquid and fluff with fork.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy with friends and family.