Vegetarian Spanish Paella
A great plant based meal packed with flavor.
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 medium tomato, diced
2 cups vegetable broth
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 cup peas
1 cup artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- Open pouch of FOOD WITH PURPOSE SPANISH PAELLA STYLE RICE. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in the largest frying pan you have over medium heat and sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is transparent, about 4 or 5 minutes.
- Add the red and green bell peppers and the tomato and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat for another 3 minutes.
- Next, add the FOOD WITH PURPOSE SPANISH PAELLA STYLE RICE and the vegetable broth. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the salt, paprika, and turmeric.
- Add the peas and artichoke hearts and cook about 1 minute longer.
- Serve and enjoy.