Vinaigrette Dressing Bread
A healthy homemade bread that can be used for sandwiches and more.
1 1/3 To 1 1/2 Cups Blanched Almond Flour (145 G)
1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
Dash Of Black Pepper
1 Teaspoon Spice(S) Of Choice
1/3 Cup FOOD WITH PURPOSE ORGANIC SEED TOPPER Grounded.
3 Tablespoons Tapioca Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 Cup FOOD WITH PURPOSE SEED TOPPER (For Garnishing)
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees. Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, oil, and vinegar.
- In a large bowl, add the dry ingredients and whisk to combine. Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and top with FOOD WITH PURPOSE SEED TOPPER.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes, then uncover and continue to bake for additional 15-20 minutes or until golden and knife inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto cooling rack.
- Slice if desired, then wrap the loaf in foil or plastic wrap and store in airtight container. Keeps well in fridge for up to 7 days or freezer for up to 3 months.